We offer a range of retirement packages available for companies of every size. Let us help you navigate through your choices and find the best plan for your company and your employees.
While Owners can participate in a group RRSP program, the better solution might be to establish an Individual Pension Plan (IPP)
- Allows for higher deductions than an RRSP
- Allows for additional deductions through the recognition of past service
- Creates a larger retirement income for the executive/owner
- Provides inexpensive and simplified administration
- Makes funds creditor proof
With a Group Retirement plan you can enhance your overall benefits and compensation package in a tax-effective way and set yourself apart as an employer of choice. It’s simple to set up, requires very little maintenance, and our insurance carriers provide expert monitoring of investments.
With a Group Retirement plan you can enhance your overall benefits and compensation package in a tax effective way and set yourself apart as an employer of choice. It's simple to set up and takes three steps:
1. Choose the plan that best fits your business from the available options
2. Decide on the contribution model
3. Proceed with easy plan set up
Our group retirement plans with insurance carriers require very little ongoing administration. Fund management fees are also much lower than typical retail products. Our insurance carriers provide expert monitoring of investments, easy employee access to on-line tools for useful financial planning information, and high quality fund statements.